New Multi Stage Boost Controller Produces Repeatable Controlled
Exile Turbo Systems introduces the MSBC-1 ET01 multi stage boost
controller for performance, street, road race and drag race
applications. The MSBC-1 electronically controls the wastegate,
you can produce repeatable controlled boost profiles with a variety of
turbo systems and in a variety of applications wrapped up in a
cost-effective, easy-to-use package. Engineering a turbo system to
perform at its optimum involves carefully matching all components
including turbo, wastegate, intercooler and so on. Creating and
controlling boost is essential in obtaining maximum performance.
wastegate controls can help, to a degree, however they can get
complicated if you need more than one stage of boost and results can
vary depending on load, weather and other variables. Exile's SBC-1 ET01
electronic boost controller takes fine-tuning a turbo system to a whole
The new MSBC-1 ET01 features include
* Six stage programmable boost control
* 18 different ramp settings to control how fast the boost is allowed
to build including a 2 stage ramp made up of a starting ramp, ending
ramp and = a 50%, 60% or 70% switch point.
* 0-80 PSI target boost range in 1 PSI increments.
* Launch stage for drag racing
* Shift input for automatic stage selection for drag race applications.
* 4 built in timers for timed boost control.
* Front panel stage selection and programming.
* Read out of actual boost during boost control.
* Built in self diagnostic feature.
* 2 analog data recorder outputs for actual and target boost level
* 2 solenoid drive outputs for increase and decrease solenoids.
* Can be used with single and dual port wastegates.
Retail price: MSBC-1 ET01, $695. Kit includes processor, map sensor, increase and decrease solenoids and wiring harness.
For more information log on to www.exileturbo.com or email at [email protected].